HUMAN RESOURCE & FACILITIES
Our company invests and cares for the continuous training in the human resources and staffing new people. The last year consists of approximately 50 people, and the number is being increased according to the needs of the company.
In April 2005, the company moved into own premises over 4,000 m2 in 'Ammos' Position in Kalithea in Crete Heraklion Industrial area in a private plot of 22,000 sq.m.
Moving in modern facilities, marked the beginning of an ambitious investment program, with a view to updating and automating the production process. From 2005 until today, Kriton Artos SA has invested more than EUR 4 million to buy sophisticated equipment (mixers, ovens, plastic, cold storage, packaging machines) and in expansion and improvement of its facilities.
Factory current data:
- Land area above of 4000 sqm
- 3 Traditional Cretan Rusks production lines
- 2 Snack production lines
- 2 vertical flow pack packaging lines
- 2 horizontal flow pack packaging lines
- Maximum daily production capacity of 25.000 – 30.000 kilos of finished product